What You Can Do Now
What you can do now to help the climate crisis and save money while you’re at it!
THE EASY STUFF
- Waste less food: plan ahead, freeze food.
- Eat less meat.
- Take public transportation or carpool.
- Change light bulbs to LEDs.
- Reuse clothes.
- Use fans more than AC.
- Reduce, Reuse plastic.
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle all else.
- Completely fill dishwashers and washing machines before use.
- Take baskets to the supermarket.
- Buy local.
- Plant a garden.
- Turn off the lights at bedtime.
- Never buy anything new until the old one breaks, including clothes.
- Vote right.
THE BIG STUFF
- Get solar panels
- Buy a hybrid or electric car
- Become veggie/vegan
Raise awareness and convince others to do the same.
You can have an effect.
If not for yourself, do it for your kids and their future!